(Here’s the deal. . . this space is in transition. My faith got a little wonky for a while. It fell apart. It got dark. And now it’s being pieced back together… in a beautiful, messy, hope-filled, still-struggling kind of way.
So what does that mean for this blog?
It’s in the process of being updated. I want this space to be safe and restorative without one iota of condemning and soul-crushing.
Below is my vision for this space.)
- the burnt-out, soul-weary
- the ones seeking more Spirit, more wholeness, and more life here—right now—today
- those who love Jesus but question the institutions that separate, silence, and use their power to lift themselves up and shove others down
- a message of hope, love, and acceptance (even in times of doubt and questioning)
- a call to live fully—wherever you are
- an invitation to dive into what makes you come alive
- an appeal to experience Spirit and rest and joy
- a place where it’s ok (and even welcomed) to wrestle and not be “right”
- through vulnerably sharing my own journey and what I’m learning along the way
- here, in this space
- soon through email, too
- someday on social media
- if you want to connect, I’m most active on Instagram (for now)