Are you over fluffy devotionals and ready for impactful Truth?
Do you want to get more out of your Bible study?
Are you sick of not knowing where to start or what to do once you have?
Friend, if you are lacking in time but not in passion, you must check out this guide.
Write the Word: your *FREE* guide to studying Scripture through writing
Write the Word was put together with you in mind. If you’re anything like me, you have a burning desire to know more of God. You want to understand the Bible as much as humanly possible.
You want to be confident in your faith — knowing what you believe with conviction.
But all of those well-meaning blog post and devotionals about another’s faith journey haven’t gotten you anywhere. Everyone seems to have a different opinion and emotion tied to the same text.
Isn’t there only one Truth?
Friend, that question prompted my own Bible study journey, and ultimately it’s what bore this Bible study guide.
You’ll learn. . .
- the importance and benefits of writing God’s Word.
- what you “really” need to start studying the Bible.
- what it means to study inductively.
- what’s up with cross-references and how to use them.
- what questions to ask to get the most out of your study.
- and many other tips and tricks I’ve picked up along the way.
This short guide includes:
- awesome benefits to writing the Word
- my favorite Bible study resources
- bonus (life-changing) Bible study tips
- my smushed-down, borrowed-from-many-sources Bible study process